21 March 2012

Wolsey Factory Area










Having Tuesday afternoon off from Uni allowed me to get out and actually take some pictures for this project.  It was a lovely sunny afternoon (as you can see) so I thought I'd head down the canal, this time beyond Abbey Park.  This is an area of the city that I'm not very familiar with, but I was aware that next to the National Space Centre, there was an area of derelict land from the demolition of the Wolsey factory.  However, what I didn't know was the shear scale of the site in question.  This area, (which is divided into two distinct spaces constitutes and area that is at least twice the size of the All Saints Road area that I have focused on before.

3 comments:

  1. the one with the space centre is your best pic yet. Go back and frame it proper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In what way frame it proper? I'm guessing you mean place the two building on the thirds. If so, a bit of judicious cropping will soon resolve that.

      Delete
  2. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep here: with new updates. Its was really valuable. Thanks a lot. https://dabong.net/xoilac-tv-%E2%80%93-kenh-truc-tiep-bong-da-online-cac-giai-dau-rat-hap-dan-t38337.html

    ReplyDelete